Saturday, 9 February 2013

This week is all about LOVE

LOVE it or HATE it you can't ESCAPE it 
Valentines day is imminent so I thought I would share with you my love inspired artwork and products

I Love You
8" x 8"
£100



'I Love You' 
Hand embroidered illustration
Exhibited here until the end of February














Beeing In Love
3" x 4"
£30
'Bee-ing In Love'
Hand embroidered illustration
Exhibited here until the end of February














Tree Hugging
4" x 4"
£30
'Tree Hugging'
Hand embroidered illustration
Exhibited here until the end of February














Beeing In Love Badge










Pink Flowers Badge














Beeing In Love Card














Love You Deerly Card














Beeing In Love Embroidery Pattern














I Love You Embroidery Pattern















My Funny Valentine Embroidery Pattern