Sunday, 6 April 2014

Eggstravaganza

With Easter just around the corner today's post features my Eggstravaganza embroidery pattern

Available as an instant download from my Etsy and Craftsy stores


















This versatile 8 page PDF pattern pack is ideal for all your Spring and Easter projects
The pattern includes 18 Spring floral and Easter related designs which can be used inside the egg shapes or separately














Here I have used the daisy design inside the large egg shape to create an Easter themed hoop picture
The designs are all worked with simple outline stitches











The design has been tinted before stitching to create this lovely shaded effect
Read my Crayon Tinting Tutorial  HERE
Give it a try - it's great fun!













This version also uses the large egg shape but this time I first drew random lines inside the shape and tinted the design with different colours 
I outlined the shape with back stitch then used filling stitches to complete
Look out for my next post where I will demonstrate filling stitches in more detail


Visit Julie Bull's Craftsy Pattern Store »