Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Time to Take Stock

As 2014 draws to a close its time to take stock (literally) and make plans for the New Year
I'm off to a good start as I have moved my studio downstairs to free up my spare bedroom for my son

The old room with the fitted cupboards and wardrobes meant that I could hide everything away but now I have moved it all it's obvious that I have to have a clearout and I've been filling bin liners for days now!



The Christmas fairs reduced my stock by quite a bit but there are still several items left so I'm starting with a closing down sale for one of my Etsy shops
These are all original handmade items and samples I have made for magazine projects, patterns and classes all at silly prices!!
The sale ends and the shop will close on Jan 1st so be quick!