Monday, 23 February 2015

SS Embroidery Fashion Trends 2015


This week I have been taking a look at the trends for Sping/ Summer 2015 from an embroidery and crochet point of view and I can tell you I am excited by what I found!


My aim this week is to inspire you with all things 70's!
The biggest trend of the season it includes an eclectic mix of vintage fabrics in unexpected combinations of prints and textures, retro tailoring, tons of embroidery and denim - a lot of denim
Not forgetting patchwork including patchworked denim
But best of all in my humble opinion  - flares are back!

Today we take a look at the embroidered and crocheted lovliness sent down the runway by Emilio Pucci
Floral embroidery and beading on white and crocheted lace
Emilio Pucci

White fringed poncho with embroidery and beads 
Emilio Pucci

Fitted blazers and flares
Embroidered!
Emilio Pucci

Embroidered bodices, fringed jackets and trousers

Emilio Pucci

And check out those dungarees!
Emilio Pucci
Emilio Pucci



LOVE this thread crochet trouser suit and waistcoat
Emilio Pucci
Emilio Pucci
These thread crochet dresses sparkle with beads
Emilio Pucci
Emilio Pucci